An innovative market novelty!
Cordless Tilting Turntable ADT0612-18V
The Cordless Tilting Turntable has been especially developed for circumferential pipe welding and pipe–flange quality welding applications. Operating from an 18V battery this extremely mobile and flexible turntable system can either stand alone or with the locating slots be fixed to 16- and 28mm welding tables. Weighing only 19Kg this industrious robust system will bring enormous advantages to those demanding welding tasks whether in-house or on site.
- ⦾ Sustainable & resource-saving: Use your own 18V-battery pack!
- ⦾ Compatible to use with major 18V battery-pack systems. (e.g. Bosch – Metabo – Makita – Dewalt )
- ⦾ H.F. Protected
- ⦾ Electronic battery pack protection included
- ⦾ Power supply: 18V DC Battery
- ⦾ Weight: 19Kg. Dimensions (LxWxH) 300 x 270 x 360mm
- ⦾ Speed: 0 – 10 rpm (stepless), forward and reverse
- ⦾ Chuck: Ø 160mm, 4-jaw 7-175mm Ø
- ⦾ Tilt: 0 – 90°
- ⦾ Max Capacity: 100Kg
- ⦾ HF protected
- ⦾ Battery safe protection/warning
- ⦾ Utility Protection of models by German Patent Office
Details of Delivery
- ⦾ Cordless Battery Turntable AD0612-18V
- ⦾ Equipped with 18V battery plate*
- ⦾ Ready to use with battery plate of choice